your craftmanship is excellent, great job on this so far, its going to sound fantastic.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Looks great man. Was going to ask what this was going into until I got to the end lol

Thanks man!

your craftmanship is excellent, great job on this so far, its going to sound fantastic.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I hope it will...or I'm gonna have to make some big changes

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Not much got done today....a lot of staring. Think I'll try to use vinyl and carpet after all....I'm just gonna order more than I need. Started the top trim panels, they're gonna be multi-layered. and trying to match the hatch opening curve with the front trim piece.

I'll be dodging the rain this week so hopefully I can still finish.

20160926_170921_zps56vgpj25.jpg

20160926_153912_zpslzlwuxmk.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Lol alot of staring.

Thats where im at too, plus some cardboard and painters tape

Aren't we all!!! even then i am not working on the system i am still thinking and planning. Just slow at it producing.

Started working on the front panels. The curve lines dont match up because im using 1/4" material first....when it pushes out to 1/2", they line up. Still goin slow, cant picture exactly what I want to end up with, but I like the way its coming out so far.

20160927_172143_zpss2rkxpqi.jpg

20160927_172354_zpsclekisjt.jpg

20160927_172505_zpskmxvkjpq.jpg

20160927_172830_zpsnzaxcwos.jpg

very nice job trimming this out... I enjoy seeing the progression.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

very nice job trimming this out... I enjoy seeing the progression.

x2 at seeing the progress.

Im right there too currently. Just trying to figure out how to fasten things down so they dont rattle without drilling or riveting into my car lol

Thanks guys I appreciate it

Been a little while...But I'm determined to at least finish the trim panels by the end of the week. It rained all weekend and pissed me off.

20161003_171044_zps9sby44xg.jpg

20161003_162659_zpszrojsgwb.jpg

20161003_180537_zpskgfwk28r.jpg

Don't know if I'm wild about the "stripe" getting smaller to bigger....Haven't decided if I like it or not. Just gonna keep going till I get there. The whole idea is I'm trying to run with all the factory lines...So that middle stripe will be dark grey vinyl (matching the panel it's coming off of), the big middle piece will be dark grey carpet (matching the seats), and the outside pieces light grey....I thought it was gonna be too much grey, but with the break up of materials and the black ports and subs, it should turn out okay.

edit: Playing with the idea of rounding the front pieces....Something about too many points is bothering me

more progress...

20161004_172059_zpsmhcarkor.jpg

20161004_173257_zps0pnwq1ez.jpg

20161004_180027_zpsphv1mq2q.jpg

may end up rounding over the points in the front...

Archived