If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

Trump wants to renegotiate with China. I am gonna be stuck buying Brazilian amps when that happens 1f641.png
Trump = Basshead fail

Trump wants to renegotiate with China. I am gonna be stuck buying Brazilian amps when that happens 1f641.png

Trump = Basshead fail

Why would you run Chinese amps in the first place?

Korea = good amps and is not a part of China.....

I'll take what is Geography for $500 Alex.....

So picky . LMAO!!

I mean...

Good amps come from South Korea so technically they don't even share a boarder with China. LOL

world-political-map-with-countries.jpg

Trump will make a bad deal or backrupt the also

Everyone focuses on his few adventures where he filed bankruptcy, but never focuses on his profitable companies.

He cut his loses like any sensible business owner would, and tried to create opportunities where others wouldn't.

It is no different when Circuit City closed locations of their locations that performed poorly to stay a float until they went 100% down.

Target ventured into unknown territories in Canada, and ended up closing all Canadian stores and some US stores due to it.

RadioShack is another store that closed a huge amount of stores to remain profitable.

Sears/Kmart another huge closing of stores.

All strategic business moves to maintain being in business and making money.

So faulting him on a handful of failures and not crediting his success is rather wrong.

Any business owners, wait anyone in his shoes would do the same thing to stay profitable.
Even though some of his buildings failed he still put Americans to work building his buildings, and employed Americans while they where operational.

You also cant blame him for outsourcing to other countries for things either, when the labor force is not here or the pricing is not competitive enough he went elsewhere just like many Americans do everyday.

Its not his fault we are so dependent on the imported goods from China, that is our failed governments fault that are in it to get rich and not the American peoples best interest.

As I said in an earlier post today before he even won:

Remember when everyone associated China with being cheap crap products and a poor economy?
Well their products are not so cheap now days, their economy is booming, and being funded by the Americans while the whole time China does anything and everything to keep their money in their country.
Not too much longer and we will be considered a 3rd world country...

Looks like we get to find out if trump is even remotely conservative.

I think hillary got what she deserves. That was the worst example of political corruption in my lifetime. And I'll be 40 on sunday.

The Democrats are going to have to die. THAT party just shit on their own people. The republicans can learn from this. Trying to force a dumpster fire on their constituents and calling half the party basement dwellers exposed who was running things and these very basement dwellers put an end to that shit.

Now, he wants to change the first ammendment to make it easier to sue people. He also wants to ban military type weapons, high cap mags etc.

It's in here somewhere but I am afraid that dude is going to be super left as far as government powers go.

All in all it went as expected. I was glad those emails came out but I wonder why no RNC leaks have happened? Roger ails, Chris Christy and a few other criminals need to be kept out of the federal government. Forget party bullshit, there are some terrible people about to be in real positions of authority...

Archived