If you had to vote tomorrow  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for President

If Hilary wins, I'll be pushed behind people with no paperwork. I don't want Trump to win either so I'm preparing for 4 years of chaos either way. I got Haitian family that got fucked over by the Clinton's in there so called quest to fix Haiti. They robbed that country and now she's gonna do the same here.

A win for Trump is a win for Putin. Anyone who votes for Trump is a traitor in my eyes. Not too excited about Hilary either.

Would you prefer to go to war? Ready to pick up a rifle and defend yourself or country. If we had a leader like Putin no one would be fucking with us. Guarantee you that no one is firing missles at Russian ships right now like they are at ours. Do you know why? Because they are allowed to fire back.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Putin? FASCISM is not an alternative to corruption. He scares his own people in to submission. He jails the media who speak out against him. He talks shit for no reason.

Saying that horrible fuck is anything than a maniac is just blind party loyalty. Hate Clinton all you want but PUTIN? Too many people are trying to be dramatic. With Trump we get a man who has failed at every business venture he puts his hands on. A man who idolized Russian strong men.

He might be a maniac but no one is fucking with them are they? Hillary is also a maniac. Who just so happens to have a bone to pick with Russia. That's why all the hacks are supposedly Russian in origin. Hate to break it to them but it's not if that's what they think. I actually lean very much in the middle on most things. Financially right. 2a right but other shit not so much. Legalize marijuana have at it. Gay marriage have at it. Transgender. Don't care. Hillary is going to send us to another war and get even more people killed because of it. And for what? Because she's a psycho poking another psycho?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

He might be a maniac but no one is fucking with them are they? Hillary is also a maniac. Who just so happens to have a bone to pick with Russia. That's why all the hacks are supposedly Russian in origin. Hate to break it to them but it's not if that's what they think. I actually lean very much in the middle on most things. Financially right. 2a right but other shit not so much. Legalize marijuana have at it. Gay marriage have at it. Transgender. Don't care. Hillary is going to send us to another war and get even more people killed because of it. And for what? Because she's a psycho poking another psycho?

They'll both fuck us,

They'll probably hold hands and laugh it up while they do.

They are homies, trump is just a ploy to get hillary in office.

Fuck both of them.

It's too bad Mike pence didn't run solo because he actually seems like he's got the mental capacity to handle the job.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Pence is the most electable out of all of them. And you're right they probably will. And could go down as the worst president in history. I just know which one is going to fuck me more

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Putin is trying to remain relevant. No one fucked with him for Crimea because of Iraq. He got a freebie and it was caught on an open mike talking to Obama about it be for the 12 election.

Hillary is a war hawk. I've said it before, she is NO liberal. She is more of a NEOCON.

She is also in the bag for big pharma, oil, banking and anyone else who will "donate".

I am standing by my assertion; Trump is working for the Clintons.

I agree with most of that. I know we are in no shape to take on a conventional military right now. Too many years where we shouldn't have been and too little money spent on the military I know you saw it when you were getting out. If she gets in you can count on more of that and more putting people in harms way. She truly scares me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

This is just crazy...

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived