Cherry Bomb GlassPacks sound sick, but You loose about 3-4 miles per gallon due to lack of backpressure.

Are you serious? Wow, if thats true its comming off tomorrow

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I have a Thrush welded muffler on my PT Cruiser, it looks like a flowmaster, but is not as loud, its a really nice sound for smaller engines, kinda sounds the same as a V8 pickup when they still have their stock mufflers, though my PT is a 4 cyl so your 6 might be a little louder.

You can get em at Summit for cheap.

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Cherry Bomb GlassPacks sound sick, but You loose about 3-4 miles per gallon due to lack of backpressure.

thats only true in some cases. Ussaly your cat fucks things up enof to add enof back pressure. You can get one with a smaller inlet size on it aswell.

Are you serious? Wow, if thats true its comming off tomorrow

Yeah I lost around 3-4 on my Jeep, I took it off, my bro Suburban and my Friends Durango sounded sick with it due to a V8 and a cherry bomb but gas mileage suffered horribly due to lack of backpressure that the muffler makes.

Yeah I lost around 3-4 on my Jeep, I took it off, my bro Suburban and my Friends Durango sounded sick with it due to a V8 and a cherry bomb but gas mileage suffered horribly due to lack of backpressure that the muffler makes.

Your sure it wasn't because you mashed the throttle alot more? :blush:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i got a 40 series 2chamber flowmaster and mine sounds like its got duals but its single put in place of were the stock muff was, its got a nice deep tone to it and gets up and goes like no bodys buisness, and my tacoma is v6 :P

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I run a Dynomax Super Turbo on my 4.3l S-10...at idle it sounds pretty close to stock and at WOT it lets loose a little bit more than the stock one but not much.. Sounds good and isn't nearly as loud as the 40 Series Flowmaster I had on there previously.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]