Jump to content

3 way


fox_racin4

Recommended Posts

Posted

13872717_1404168239609772_57351273201104

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

If only those were 8s...

I think ill give the daytons a go.. Probly find a silk dome tweet for the doors

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

If only those were 8s...

I think ill give the daytons a go.. Probly find a silk dome tweet for the doors

I believe there like 7" close enough lol

Posted

ended up with mclaren,

right now im still only running a single 8 and tweet and have found a little "issue"

i was playing around with crossover points, and such, and noticed if i put my head closer down to the floor near the center consol, the sound is 10x better... whats up with that?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

^ what he said. 8s will start to beam much sooner than 6.5s. Which makes them not great for a two way unless the tweeter can play low enough

Posted

I'm talking about the midbass, 10x more midbass right around the tranny hump area. Almost none where my head is while driving.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1160 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...