Mounting 1 amp underseat and 1 in passanger foot-well

Holy crap. y is this thread still going. Just glue some mdf down and mount the amp to it. People have told u wat to use instead of screws.

Make a spacer and use short self taping screws. Nothing wrong with under the seat mounting IMO. But it sounds like your best bet is a shop to install your system.

IMG_1941_zpsbc6e7405.jpg

Built spacers with 3/4 x 3/4 aluminium square tubing to get amps off of floor. Dual purpose, hides wiring and helps keep amps cooler.

IMG_1939_zps11bd0bcd.jpg

Plus, added security. Hard to steal what you cant see or get to.

You could glue MDF to the floor under the carpet. Then screw the amp through the carpet into the wood.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

You could glue MDF to the floor under the carpet. Then screw the amp through the carpet into the wood.

I plan on using a technique similar to this in my car and I have used similar ideas to float mount amplifiers in cars trunks before

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Make a spacer and use short self taping screws. Nothing wrong with under the seat mounting IMO. But it sounds like your best bet is a shop to install your system.

IMG_1941_zpsbc6e7405.jpg

Built spacers with 3/4 x 3/4 aluminium square tubing to get amps off of floor. Dual purpose, hides wiring and helps keep amps cooler.

IMG_1939_zps11bd0bcd.jpg

Plus, added security. Hard to steal what you cant see or get to.

That is a good idea, spacers! Instead of a whole board. I think im gonna mix the two best ideas i like and use adhesive to secure the spacers. That way im not gluing a whole sheet of something to the body, just a spaceing bar. Thanks man. Thatll be perfect for my one amp under the seat.

Archived