Jump to content

It been a rough few days... RIP TBSS


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't think the asshole that took it knew how much power it had and he lost control and crashed while trying to get away.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

So you mean that she fought back and busted his bitch ass on her own

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

That's pretty funny. My brother was out driving around the neighborhood. I guess the guy recognized my brothers truck from when he stole mine. He tried to make a run for it and crashed into my brothers truck, the curb, back to my brothers truck and that's when I think he really lost control. My brother was barefoot and in underwear, so the jackass made a run for it. He left all his tools that he used to steal it in the truck. Hopefully he's in the system so LAPD can catch him since I'm sure there is fingerprints on the tools.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

If the cops where i live even knew how to lift prints id be surprised. Just be lucky you got it back at all.

Posted

Just be lucky you got it back at all.

^^^This right here^^^

Where I live if your car gets stolen it either

  • Gets parted out by the Russian gangs
  • Gets set on fire
  • Gets shoved off a cliff on a logging road

The mere fact that you even have your rig back is a miracle in my book. Deal with the insurance bullshit, get her pretty again, and just be glad you still have her.

Posted

The only reason it was recovered is because my brother ran into the thief. If it wasn't for my little brother that truck would have been as good as gone. So many mods that thiefs would have hit the jackpot with this shit.

Good news is the insurance gave me a quote to fix it, bad news is that it's a joke.

They want to use "recycled" parts. Eff that I want new GM parts.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Welp just got the call I didn't want to get. They are totaling the tbss. I hope karma comes back to get the mofo that took it. RIP girl. Thanks for all the good memories

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 4870 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...