baron_of_bass Posted November 18, 2016 Report Posted November 18, 2016 Excuse my language, but fuck man. It's just been a rough couple of days. All this happened on Tuesday morning. It sucks that the reality is that here is some messed up people in this world. I wish I would have caught this jackass. People that know me know how in love i was with this truck. I worked so hard for it and everything in it, just to have some punk ass mofo ruin it. I guess I'll let the pics do the talking. Still having a hard time accepting what the fuck happened. This was her before that son of a bitch decided to ruin my life. Amazing how shit can change from one day to the next Team Bass-Hz
dolarbilz Posted November 18, 2016 Report Posted November 18, 2016 Sucks big time.sorry to see this man.
baron_of_bass Posted November 18, 2016 Author Report Posted November 18, 2016 Yeah brother. The shit was a sleeper. It gapped soooooo man cars out the dig and on roll races. I'm hoping it doesn't get a "salvaged" title because it would really suck. Turd only had 13k miles man Team Bass-Hz
hershy314 Posted November 18, 2016 Report Posted November 18, 2016 That sucks man, some people just suck. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
n8ball2013 Posted November 18, 2016 Report Posted November 18, 2016 From what I can see it can be rebuilt. Don't let it drag you down. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
zack_e89 Posted November 18, 2016 Report Posted November 18, 2016 From what I can see it can be rebuilt. Don't let it drag you down. Well said n8. Sorry that happened to you!! 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
mbdblue Posted November 18, 2016 Report Posted November 18, 2016 jesus man, sad to see....hopefully insurance takes care of you. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
deathcards Posted November 18, 2016 Report Posted November 18, 2016 The fawk is with all the vandalism and stealing this fall/winter skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted November 18, 2016 Report Posted November 18, 2016 Damn, that sucks. How exactly did that happen? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Kyblack76 Posted November 18, 2016 Report Posted November 18, 2016 Shitty. Sorry man. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.