94 Suzuki Sidekick JLX (Daughters first vehicle, AGM & big 3 done)

5 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

Thanks that was kinda what i was thinking. I think the area would need a shit ton more treatment but definitely doable IMO. I will start researching it. 

some second skin spectrum would likely be a nice candidate for the job :)

14 hours ago, oldsoundguy said:

Holy drama queen.... LOL  

OK let me start by saying nice job. I really don't expect anything but the best from you so its not a surprise it looks so good. Cant really tell what it sounds like cause THERE IS NOT FUCKING VID YET!!! LOL  Your the man. You must be a stud in bed. Your the best father ever. Your just so awesome at stereo installation.

Ok is that enough for your ego??   I am LOL dude

Well i was trying to be. Just a lengthy review of the tuning process would have been nice to have a comment.

There will be a video monday when my daughter comes over. Her heater switch came in, i think it was friday and was to to tired to understand what the delivery text was saying. So that will be nice to have heat control again. Great job from the sender to get it here in a couple days.

Yes I am a man, you would have to ask my wife about my wife about my performance in bed, I was not a very good father, and i am still a beginner at installs!

Yes, there was a tiny bit of ego involved! ha ha

6 hours ago, bsneon98 said:

yes a good product like that would be ideal. I would have to get a second job to pay for it though. There shit is a little pricey.

7 hours ago, bsneon98 said:

yes a good product like that would be ideal. I would have to get a second job to pay for it though. There shit is a little pricey.

These 3 subs have good price points from $60-80 a pair with good power handling for the amp i have to use.

I will know monday when i work on her car what dimensions i have to work with to determine if  a 6.5 or 8" driver will work. At this point i was thinking of enclosing and deadening the area and make a baffle for the driver with a grille and call it a day. Sealed or maybe a small port? I will need help from the box builders here to help design the best enclosure for this application.

All just rough idea's rolling around in my head. We'll see where this goes. 

9 minutes ago, bmwking said:

i say 4 6.5s in a ported box built into the rear door.  im a fan of the CT meso 6.5

When i took that panel off it was a shit show behind there so i ruled out that idea. I would like to try a different brand for the subs. Not as big of fan of the Ct Sounds product. But thank you for the suggestion.

10 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

When i took that panel off it was a shit show behind there so i ruled out that idea. I would like to try a different brand for the subs. Not as big of fan of the Ct Sounds product. But thank you for the suggestion.

no big deal!  sucks about that door :(  i've good things about the choices you provided tho, i dont think youll have any issues whatever you choose.  i glossed over it, so i only think i caught it but are you going to be putting them in the rear side panels?

Digital Design makes a real nice 6.5 sub also.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived