Site updates, upgrades and possible down time. Moving to version 4.1 (Invision) See inside:

4 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

There is no more new content marker beside the most recent posts at the top of the page. Is this just me? 

underneath of the sponsor's links, to the right of the screen, there's options for "Unread Content" and "Mark Site Read"

ahh, I see now. same here. My bad, I misunderstood you. Weird how it's not there on the main page but it still works on the "unread content" page.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

On 1/2/2017 at 6:43 PM, tboorn said:

update looks sweet but why are the notifications set to send only to email and not actually on SMD, it says the admin has it blocked so theres no way to stop getting emails for every topic youre subscribed too?

I will look in to this right now.

On 1/2/2017 at 7:30 PM, S15_Silvia said:

AdBlock notice is obnoxious. I have it in Chrome (disabled for this site) so why the notification?

Because it is obviously not disabled or your running a 2nd adblocker such as Ublock Origin

On 1/2/2017 at 10:26 PM, MrSkippyJ said:

i get it too and it suggests that I become a paid member....

Even though you are a paid member the site does not detect that and disabling the adblock script.
Just right click on your adblock or go in to the settings and click disable on stevemeadedesigns.com, or whitelist it. Either way it will automatically disable adblock when you are here, but have it enabled on other sites still.
No point in having it enabled if your a paid member.

13 minutes ago, MrSkippyJ said:

Yeah I can still find new content, it's just the topics that are at the top of the page no longer have icons showing beside them.

Most likely the icons are not added to the theme, maybe Antheny can sort that one out.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Notifications were working for me, it's the little icons beside the thread that I don't see any more. There was a dot or star and it was greyed out unless there was a new post. They are just gone now. Minor thing though, nothing to worry about, just letting it be known something is up. I'm really liking the new forum and all it's options!

Edited by MrSkippyJ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

39 minutes ago, MrSkippyJ said:

Notifications were working for me, it's the little icons beside the thread that I don't see any more. There was a dot or star and it was greyed out unless there was a new post. They are just gone now. Minor thing though, nothing to worry about, just letting it be known something is up. I'm really liking the new forum and all it's options!

they were working before, then they just broke. same for me

34 minutes ago, MrSkippyJ said:

It might be your theme, I'm using nightshift and I have them on the individual sub section pages like in the off topic section or the guns and ammo section but not on the recent content box on the home page. With the smd dark I had them on all pages

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)