bmwking Posted January 10, 2017 Report Posted January 10, 2017 So, I pre-ordered an amp from a reputable company back in October. Their website said it won't be in stock until December, totally fine. I messaged the company on instagram and on here to inquire about a tentative ship date in early December, got a reply after a few attempts saying they should be in stock in mid December. It's now mid January and I haven't received any updates or my amp. Should I be concerned at all? Is this pretty typical when pre-ordering audio? I don't want to throw the company's name out there as i don't want to start any beef, or throw anyone under the bus, honestly I'm just curious. Anyone have any experiences?
Skullz Posted January 10, 2017 Report Posted January 10, 2017 Depends on if the container got held up in customs. There have been many on here that have done preorders, i'm not one of them but the company should have some kind of answer for you on the status of the shipment. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted January 10, 2017 Report Posted January 10, 2017 I would call them. They get swamped with email and all the other possible ways to communicate. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Kyblack76 Posted January 11, 2017 Report Posted January 11, 2017 Probably about 40 or 50 boards or so...... If the company is known, you will be fine. Customs is the bitch. Thats where, the company should know not to make promises they cant keep. But, youll be fine im sure. Im sure there is you, and about 200 others wanting their boards man. Just try and be patient. I had one time, where it didnt work out. I got empty promises, and i pulled my money back from them, and bought else where, but ever other time, all was solid. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bmwking Posted January 11, 2017 Author Report Posted January 11, 2017 Just now, Kyblack76 said: Probably about 40 or 50 boards or so...... If the company is known, you will be fine. Customs is the bitch. Thats where, the company should know not to make promises they cant keep. But, youll be fine im sure. Im sure there is you, and about 200 others wanting their boards man. Just try and be patient. That's kinda what I needed to hear. I've been trying to not let my impatience get the best of me. It's a pretty well known, but smaller, company. I do kind of wish they were a little better at communicating, but maybe I'm expecting too much. Thanks for the words
bmwking Posted January 11, 2017 Author Report Posted January 11, 2017 48 minutes ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said: I would call them. They get swamped with email and all the other possible ways to communicate. attempted to today, during business hours, no answer. I resorted to sending them a business email from my work account.
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 11, 2017 Report Posted January 11, 2017 I've pre-ordered before and it was fine, hell basically my FI sub was a pre-order and no problems but if the company I ordered from is different than the one you ordered from than my experience won't mean shit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.