bighossf150 Posted February 24, 2017 Author Report Posted February 24, 2017 decided to go with the black one, just paid to have it transferred from Kansas to Houston the truck will probably just get leveled on 33s with an intake, exhaust and tune Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted February 24, 2017 Author Report Posted February 24, 2017 14 hours ago, Ahmed Johnson said: Is this the v6? yep, it's an ecoboost Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Kyblack76 Posted February 24, 2017 Report Posted February 24, 2017 Nice bro. .. good for you man. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bighossf150 Posted February 24, 2017 Author Report Posted February 24, 2017 thanks homie, once the camaro sells I'm going to get a 24' enclosed car hauler for the z06 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
baron_of_bass Posted February 24, 2017 Report Posted February 24, 2017 Congrats man. I recently bought a Silverado that I didn't want to do much too, but I think Ima throw a long travel kit on there. Be carful that this doesnt become a money pit too haha. Those ecoboosts are cool my pops had one for a bit and it was nice listening to the turbos spool Team Bass-Hz
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 24, 2017 Report Posted February 24, 2017 1 hour ago, bighossf150 said: yep, it's an ecoboost Maybe I should insert smart ass comment about being a Malibu, lol. Congrats
bighossf150 Posted February 24, 2017 Author Report Posted February 24, 2017 1 hour ago, Ahmed Johnson said: Maybe I should insert smart ass comment about being a Malibu, lol. Congrats lmfao but it's a 365hp twin turbo v6 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 24, 2017 Report Posted February 24, 2017 33 minutes ago, bighossf150 said: lmfao but it's a 365hp twin turbo v6 My Malibu, I mean camaro is supposed to be 323, lol. For real though, nice purchase.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.