How to avoid on/off thud

yes "Relay"  sorry.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

And, ive.never seen anyone with turn on pop EVER damage anything that had it.  Just bitch how annoying it is. You watch WAY to many videos of retards or something. 

"Man, I just lost 4 drivers from my turn on pop" ,.... never heard of that in my entire audio career.  Ever. 

51 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

Searching is what causes the questions lol, i wouldnt know about the thuds unless i read about someone else having the issue. I was reading someones problems of the thuds actually blowing his mids, had to buy new ones. Im doing my first build with some stupid expensive equipment, i really dont wanna learn the hard way, id like to learn from the wise and learn ahead of time. I looked around for what to do to stop it and theres alot of things, and alot of different reasons for the thuds. Figure id ask what measures i need to take to avoid the thud all together. 

Show me this conversation where the guy lost all his mids. Show me  I wanna see it.  Please share. 

I swear it seems like the OP has a different direction for his system every time I read his threads. Glad i'm not the only one noticing this.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

My one issue is, he doesn't have a "system". Just some gear sitting in his mom basement or something.  I'd like to see it up and running. I am stoked to see what he comes up with. Has some decent gear. I would go so far to say it's upper tier stuff. But, I'd like to see the rig playing. Again, just me  

To the bitchy comments.....the title says AVOID! How to avoid.....meaning how do i fuckin AVOID having the thump when i do hook everything up. Jesus CHRIST LOL why do u get so bothered with the status of my build? Specially you ky, u go as far as to post on ur own status tryna call me out on pic of the build. 

To all the helpful insight, thanks alot, much appreciated. Even the hidden help you offered ky lol thanks, ease up man fuck. 

2 hours ago, baron_of_bass said:

Lmao at ky's comment. 

No offense man, but you've been planning out this crazy ass system for a loooooong time now, and it seems like you haven't even started or. 

It has been a while, first peice of equipment i bought was a mechman, still in the box. Nothing has been put in yet, im still buying a bunch of shit. Its getting closer tho. I just need my sub amps, rcas, speaker wire, bunch of wire terminals, some techflex/loom/tesatape, fuses, fuse holders, hardware(screws,nutsbolts,abs sheets), table and lift for my router, couple more power tools, yah alot of shit still to go. Its gonna be a while man lol. Oh and i think im gonna have to get more batteries or maybe save up for a xs power lithium. The fuse ratings for all my amps total would be 460. I only got a 240alt and one battery. Lots to go man, im not in too much of a rush but trying to make sure i go about EVERYTHING in a safe way. 

1 hour ago, twalker182 said:

I swear it seems like the OP has a different direction for his system every time I read his threads. Glad i'm not the only one noticing this.

Lmao yup, check out my very first "ideas" i was goin crescendo super tweets and all, four tens on the rear deck for midbass lol. 4 mids in each door, 2 tweets in each a pillar 2 tweets each side in the rear lol. The plan has took a spiral turn and still going. But atleast i have invested already so not too many more turns i can take. Just going forward with this plan as of now. 

Archived