Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Posted

Very very nice amp install. Good work.

I think I've read it's a sealed wall, really ?

 

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ive been out of the country and just got back...Yes, its a sealed wall. I might make it ported in the future, but i like how it sounds now. I had my car off for a week and now my amp is fucked up. Think it needs to be repaired. Battery voltage is good which doesnt make sense to me. Im gonna switch out the amp with a Hifonics one this weekend and see whats going on. Should have more pics soon

Posted

Also, I broke the tracking guide to the sun roof and the glass flew off on the highway going about 80 mph while bassing

out like a GOD... Making progress

Posted
18 hours ago, BASSHEAD300 said:

Ive been out of the country and just got back...Yes, its a sealed wall. I might make it ported in the future, but i like how it sounds now. I had my car off for a week and now my amp is fucked up. Think it needs to be repaired. Battery voltage is good which doesnt make sense to me. Im gonna switch out the amp with a Hifonics one this weekend and see whats going on. Should have more pics soon

You state you like the way it sounds. That is what is most important in any daily ride. If it ain't broke, dont fix it

I will be watching for updates

Posted

I ran a pair of Kicker C15s sealed in 4 cubes each back in the day (early 90s) and I still think it was one of the best sounding sub stages I have heard. I am running 4 15s sealed on my DJ setup now and I love it. Tuned in.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1514 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...