ShadeTreeMechanic Posted April 19, 2017 Report Posted April 19, 2017 I would download winisd and check out the response curves of different subs in a given volume and port. I modeled my current HDS3 setup and while it sounds great I was surprised how peaky it's response looked. Iwent with the HDC3 because it seemed to beat the few other well known brands in low end response for what I am doing. I haven't built the box yet so we will see. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Karkov Posted April 19, 2017 Report Posted April 19, 2017 http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/team-series-team-18v2/ 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Mitchaford Posted April 19, 2017 Report Posted April 19, 2017 3 hours ago, Karkov said: http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/team-series-team-18v2/ or this 2008 VW Jetta Team Fi 12 CT 4000.1 CT 125.4 PWX 6.5 80 PRS EB Flex 2/0 Second Skin ^^^ Build ^^^
WalledSonic Posted April 19, 2017 Report Posted April 19, 2017 21 hours ago, d-nice88 said: Seen the psi platform 2 's also. I just want the best one in the 700 for both price range that can play from.20 hz to 50hz real good I have (4) Platform 2 15's, and they're great for the dime. Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
d-nice88 Posted April 19, 2017 Author Report Posted April 19, 2017 I think ive have made my choice. Im going to go with the droppin hz hotel 18's. I just wish they had the sq of port area and port length on the site so i can plug the info into torres. I emailed last night but havent gotten a respomce yet.
Mitchaford Posted April 19, 2017 Report Posted April 19, 2017 2 hours ago, d-nice88 said: Thats not in my budget for 2 18's No but one of them would nasty 2008 VW Jetta Team Fi 12 CT 4000.1 CT 125.4 PWX 6.5 80 PRS EB Flex 2/0 Second Skin ^^^ Build ^^^
d-nice88 Posted April 22, 2017 Author Report Posted April 22, 2017 Sent 2 emails and called and still nothing yet. If i dont hear back by the end of next week then im going to have to go another route. I saw american bass xfl 18's i can get 2 for about 600 bucks. Anyone have experience with the 18 " xfls ?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.