Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey guys I am looking to start a new build in my 2008 Tahoe. I am set on 4 SA 15's. I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction to get some ideas for an enclosure. I will have the whole trunk to work with. (Behind the rear passenger seat, third row has been removed) Any replies are appreciated ! 

What are you asking? Like making a ported or sealed box?

If you've seen any of the countless box requests on this forum, you'd know that you have to provide alot of information for someone to design a box for you if that's what you were wanting.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deeeznutzhertz
      Enclosure is 12 1/2” front to back, 29 1/2” top to bottom, 43 1/2” from side to side and 9 1/2” deep, 1 1/2” thick, the inside of the enclosure  is 9 1/2”, the port i need to tune at 35hz is 35.29”L 11”W 11”H how can i make this port work with the size of the enclosure. 
      The port needs to be 120sq inches but the length is the problem 
    • By Kraken
      So I have a zv3 12 now. Im upgrading parts to a 15" zv4 frame, zv4 spl soft parts/zv4 coil, and night shade spider. Im only keeping the zv3 motor. I am looking for a zv3, any size, 10 through 18. I just need the motor, also if its blown or working, i still want it. Id rather get a blown one for the price difference though. If you have a blown zv3 or know anyone with even just a zv3 motor, let me know. Thanks guys
    • By Basshead Morrison
      Check out the 100 bands video. Tell me what you think (cant post it here for some reason the link wont work) 

• By Sub craze
      I’m debating if I should get 2 12” u series subs or one 15” zv5 sub. I want to be able to feel the most bass. If I got 2 u series subs I would give them 2000 watts each making 4000 watts total and if I had the zv5 series I would give it 4000 watts. Which should I go with?!?
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 602 Guests (See full list)