Hey guys I am looking to start a new build in my 2008 Tahoe. I am set on 4 SA 15's. I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction to get some ideas for an enclosure. I will have the whole trunk to work with. (Behind the rear passenger seat, third row has been removed) Any replies are appreciated ! 

What are you asking? Like making a ported or sealed box?

If you've seen any of the countless box requests on this forum, you'd know that you have to provide alot of information for someone to design a box for you if that's what you were wanting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thomas1994
      I had the 2 15s in my envoy but due to very limited funds I'm moving the box (and rest of the build) to my mom's car for my trip to Florida in a few months. 
      The box is pretty small for 2 15s so why will fit in her car with no issues.
      Question is 

How should I go about making my box fit in my moms trunk?
      Subs facing rear seat, top firing port
      Subs facing trunk, top firing box 
      Subs up, port firing into car
      Subs up, port firing into trunk

2013 Kia Rio
    • By Bl800dy
      I’m buying 4 2ohm subs yet I’m putting them in two separate boxes I’m going to wire it down to 1 ohm but the problem is how would I do it since there’s two separate boxes?
    • By Papaslim
      Hey guys and gals
      I have 3 vvx10s on a Hifonics BRZ2400. I was thinking of getting 2 EVL 15s with a RP3500. Unfortunately it seems i dont have the 7 cubes needed for the EVLs. What do you all think of the vvs on the RP 3500?
      Note: 10s are D 2s

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 863 Guests (See full list)