LAUDYDAUDY    5

Hey guys I am looking to start a new build in my 2008 Tahoe. I am set on 4 SA 15's. I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction to get some ideas for an enclosure. I will have the whole trunk to work with. (Behind the rear passenger seat, third row has been removed) Any replies are appreciated ! 

zack_e89    320

What are you asking? Like making a ported or sealed box?

If you've seen any of the countless box requests on this forum, you'd know that you have to provide alot of information for someone to design a box for you if that's what you were wanting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Meeklo916
      Right now I have installed:
      JVC KW-V50BT Indash 
      2- 12in Rockford P3D4 powered by R1200.1D
      Cheap ported box
      4ga OFC power 
      2- 5x7 Apline Type S, 2- 5x7 JBL GTO8629 powered by R400.4D
      Shuriken SK-BT45

As of 9/20/17:
      I'm laying down some fatmat 50mil in the trunk/backseat area. 
      Skyhigh big 3 0ga upgrade
      Skyhigh 4ga OFC power and ground

• By tony187soundproof
      So here is my question, I have ofc 4 gauge ran from the front to my back battery. Right now I only have 1 -1000 watt mono block for my sub. I want to power my door speakers with a 4 channel amp. Should I run 0 gauge to a distro block and continue 0 to my power cell and use the 4 gauge for my door speaker amp. Or should I just do another run of 4 gauge to my second amp.

• By BigDWiz
      The Audio Art 100HC is one of the most beautiful amplifier designs EVER!! From the stunning white and polished aluminum exterior to the absolutely incredible internals. The amplifiers dual-mono design by David Yeh has impressed both SPL and SQ users over the years. The amp has a high-current design and is capable of powering speaker loads between 0.5 and 16 ohms. Back in the day this would be considered a 100 watt amp (for competition purposes). The original MSRP (1995-6) was $999 USD and it's main competition were Orion's HCCA and US Amps VLX series amplifiers. In the 90's, many competition classes were divided by 4 ohm rated power, so you could have 2 of these and still be in the 250 watt and under class.
      Here we take a look at this work of "Audio Art" and try it out on the Amp Dyno as well. Spoiler alert...it's down right impressive! Too bad there's not a good way to portray sound quality over YouTube or you would be impressed with more than the looks and output power!
      Watch on YouTube in 1080/60p
      or embedded below:

• By WalledSonic
      Amp guts from a refurbished SAE-1500D.  Its dusty from being in the car.  Should've cleaned it up a lil better for this post but meh.

Not sure what was reworked, but I took some pics of the less-pretty joints:

This looks sketchy as fuck... One of the words under the sharpie is "EXTREME" but I cant make out any of the other words/letters/numbers.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 753 Guests (See full list)