Need some suggestions for a new car. Well SUV. It might eventually become my wife's car when her lease gets done. Maybe not.

I really don't know what I want, new or used. I've looked at Durangos, and edge sport, and a few others. Want to spend between $30-40K max.

Big thing is, it has to be an american car so my wifes family doesn't all have heart attacks and get all pissy. Main reason I can't decide what I want.

Or do I go used and put some kind of system in?

Suggestions?

I suggest a Ford not to be a dick but as a macanic I make all my money on chevy and dodge , If not American Hyundai, Kia or Toyota. That's just my 2cents  what the hell do I know. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

You should be able to find a realtively low mileage 14 and up tahoe in that price range easily.

Shit, you could probably even find a decent escalade in that price range.

http://www.hamiltonchevy.com/VehicleDetails/used-2015-Chevrolet-Tahoe-4WD_LS-Warren-MI/3020349853

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

6 minutes ago, corey0928 said:

I checked like 3 other dealers and none had any under 40k. If I wasn't on my phone I would've checked more. One thing I hate about car shopping is dealership websites

Yeah, all the dealer websites are horrible for sure, i think its on purpose though because they want you to come there and look instead of looking online.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My buddy has had every generation of the traverse and both he and his wife love them, they lease them so they get a new one every two years.

I can tell you from working on them though that you should avoid the first few model years of them, go for like a 12 and up if they are something you'd consider.

The gmc acadia and buick enclave are the same vehicle and they are pretty damn nice too, especially the acadia denali.

Archived