Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Imgurl app is free If ur on mobile. I have a paid memebership so i post direct from my phones gallery. But there is a catch, picture files need to be small because theres a data size limit. So i have to use an app that shrinks all my photos data size. Picture doesnt lose any quality tho. Imgurl works great, its just an extra couple steps i didnt want to deal with to post  lots of pics on my build. If ur just posting a couple pics here and there, imgurl will work fine. 

Posted

Flickr is another option.  1000G at signup and owned by Yahoo.  Probably not going anywhere anytime soon due to its association to Yahoo.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted
16 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Flickr is another option.  1000G at signup and owned by Yahoo.  Probably not going anywhere anytime soon due to its association to Yahoo.

Ok I got Flickr and I'm uploading my pics what do I do now I'm trying to fix my build log

Posted

if you have facebook you can even use that. just upload the image, then right click and click on view image, copy the url at the top and paste it into your post.

another option is imageshack.us

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 841 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...