Rockfordcole Posted September 7, 2017 Report Posted September 7, 2017 Been a while since I've used this forum, but I figured it was time to sign back in. For those of you who don't know, my name is Cole Morris. I wish I could change my SN but it is what it is. Onto the details! Truck is a 2000 F350 single wheel regular cab long bed. The "list" includes: front doors; 12 McLaren MLM-10100's 12 McLaren MLT-8's 4 McLaren MLD-38's 2 McLaren D700.4's 2 Taramps 10k's bass includes; 4 DD 9900 15's super charged with ESP either 8 McLaren C3200.1's or 2 Taramps bass 15k's electrical; 3 Mechman alts Full Throttle batteries interior; full custom doors full custom dash custom a pillars custom headliner custom seats wall custom floor truck will be bedlined black with purple flake and lowered with some aggressive wheels as well. Onto the build! Making things loud, 1 speaker at a time.
im45pl Posted September 7, 2017 Report Posted September 7, 2017 Im excited to see this TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
WalledSonic Posted September 7, 2017 Report Posted September 7, 2017 Awww man this is gonna be good! Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ (4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/ IG @walledsonic
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 7, 2017 Report Posted September 7, 2017 9 hours ago, Rockfordcole said: Been a while since I've used this forum, but I figured it was time to sign back in. For those of you who don't know, my name is Cole Morris. I wish I could change my SN but it is what it is. Sent you the link the official thread and also I'll tag brian in this post so he sees it @audiofanaticz help the man out if you get some time please
audiofanaticz Posted September 8, 2017 Report Posted September 8, 2017 Make a reply in this thread if you want to change your usename. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.