not a fan of walls nope not me not at all...

17 minutes ago, camshairtricks said:

Mad respect for guys that keep all there seats An can still get down An do tricks / an the walls umm well here’s just ummm loud like always umm 1f610.png yea I walk right past the wall set ups to something that’s more impressive to me why bec I can  if you don’t like that then fuck off why comment with all the hate ??? Tell me why ? Please 

because  you are coming of as a tool maybe? i don't know

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are crazy if you actually think I’m  getting 2000wats lol ? maybe 1000 rms in that video was just off the battery and how am I a tool ? And What’s low to you lol ? Is 20hz not low to you ? And the comment about me only having 1 window down is cute if he new anything about a system he would no that in a small suv like I have you move more air An actually gain a lot of dB having both down. My sub will hardly even play with only 1 window. Down

You make no sense so to you it’s easy an not impressive at all what I’m doing in my car ? So ur saying a 4th order wall set up is impressive when it’s literally right next to the front windshield blahahahhaa lmao ?  you say it’s easy to do what I’m doing in a small suv well ok I’ll say it’s even easier in a walled set up ...

and on the hair trick really you really dont think i can do a hairtrick ? lmao you think im lieing ?  im doing decent hair tricks at 21hz esp when its cold outside . lots of box testing ...i didnt just throw a wall in my car with lots of power to acheive it ...like most do are a shit tone of cone area . but im a tool 

4 hours ago, camshairtricks said:

You mad are something ? That you gotta hate lol you mad that I move more air than you ? What is it ? Are is it that I can hit lower ? On such a tiny set up. Hairtricks all day An that’s I give a ducck about ?

You are not louder, lower, or windier than kyle. Youre just not. Lmao

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

I'm sure Kyle has a more extreme set up than I do what's ur point hell I'm still running stock head unit . I just wanted to be able to play low an do hair tricks ...could care less about meter.  basically I spent 400 bucks an do hair tricks at 21 hz a box built by me a cheap skar evl15 an a used skar rp2000.1 all in a mid size suv ....haters gonna hate tho 

Archived