fmedina Posted March 3, 2018 Author Report Posted March 3, 2018 Here's my most recent purchase. Sundown sa components for the front. I'm in love That's the best I could do with out fabbin' not the prettiest but wow they sound amazing! 
2012 accord lx Posted April 15, 2018 Report Posted April 15, 2018 On 3/3/2018 at 8:03 AM, fmedina said: Here's my most recent purchase. Sundown sa components for the front. I'm in love That's the best I could do with out fabbin' not the prettiest but wow they sound amazing!  I've got my trunk stripped and I plan on doing my doors and trunk and possibly roof but I bought the adapters for my rear deck and doors my question is did you have issues fitting your door panels back on considering you added a additional speaker baffle? I know you did it for clearance and I'm just wondering because I'm going with Fosgate power series components in my doors so if i need to fab a baffle I want to be good
fmedina Posted April 18, 2018 Author Report Posted April 18, 2018 On 4/15/2018 at 11:09 AM, 2012 accord lx said: I've got my trunk stripped and I plan on doing my doors and trunk and possibly roof but I bought the adapters for my rear deck and doors my question is did you have issues fitting your door panels back on considering you added a additional speaker baffle? I know you did it for clearance and I'm just wondering because I'm going with Fosgate power series components in my doors so if i need to fab a baffle I want to be good Yes after adding the MDF ring the panel didn't clip back to the door around the speaker area bottom left corner or right corner on the driver side even after cutting some of the plastic on the panel off. Speaker still clears door still closes. But would have to do something different in the future. Would want to work on some door pods when I get a chance
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.