Jump to content

Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab


Recommended Posts

Posted
25 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Dash sub enclosure?

Yea, rip that dash out and build a “in dash” sub enclosure ... I double dog dare ya homie !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Seriously, I’m digging the 12 in the center console thing. Personally, I’d go with the down fire port forwarding design ... just Saying 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

I am seriously considering ditching the 15 and going with a down fire port forwarding 8 or 10 in the center console of the Avalanche ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted
6 minutes ago, White Lightning said:

Seriously, I’m digging the 12 in the center console thing. Personally, I’d go with the down fire port forwarding design ... just Saying 

I can't fit the 12 ported.  I dint have enough room. And the depth of the sub id keeping me from firing down

 

I want to sell it and actually get it in a 10" version. Which i can then port it

Posted
19 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

I can't fit the 12 ported.  I dint have enough room. And the depth of the sub id keeping me from firing down

 

I want to sell it and actually get it in a 10" version. Which i can then port it

Gotcha 

6 minutes ago, BassMunky said:

Invert it

With some cool plexi and fiber glass work maybe ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5764 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...