Sundown Audio

crescendo bc2000 only doing 1000rms, why?

akuma4u

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

I'm calling straight bullshit on you having a "electronics" shop test anything. How?? How did they test it? How did they get the reactive load to 2ohm??

Give me the number of the shop so I can call them. I'd like to chat with them, for real. Please post the shops number or DM it to me, and give me the name of the guy that helped you. And no, I hardly doubt a 1k board would, "slide right in" to a 2k case, all inputs, outputs,  adjustment post and all line up dead bang. I don't know nendo products from a hole in the ground,  but I've never seen a nendo 1k.  But, I have zero clue. 

Not sure if u r serious with the store id and employee id...but if u r calling me a liar im going to prove your ass wrong as soon as i go pick the amp up. Secondly..im not saying they did pull a fast one and put a lower wattage board into my 2k but i was just asking if that could be a possibility. And regarding the 1k not fitting in a 2k and lining up etc..u r wrong.. A 1k board would fit in a 2k casing and dials all line up as those dials and their placement is standard but a 2k board in a 1k is impossible due to the casing not being big enough.. Again i have no idea even if they make or have a 1k board...also i was asking what else could cause an amp to do only half its rated power? The board swap was just speculation which most likely is false..i will try to get the shop to open it up and take a peek and see to be sure but i doubt thats the case.

Would blown voltage regulators make this issue happen?

Cough up dem digits ?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Im not posting anyones phone number or name or company name. I dont need random people harassing this local shop who has 5 star reviews and is the only car audio repair shop in my area. Surely if someone calls and grills them for a repair job that wasnt even their own..they will prob ban me or refuse to serve me in the future.  Im trying to avoid that..

Just find out the method used and get back to us.

Once we find out what they did we can go from there.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Got to ask how they tested it!

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Was there a resistive load or a reactive load applied to the amp to test it?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived