Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m buying 4 2ohm subs yet I’m putting them in two separate boxes I’m going to wire it down to 1 ohm but the problem is how would I do it since there’s two separate boxes?

Posted

Wire the coils of the subs in series, then each sub is 4 ohms.  Wire the subs in each box together in parallel, then wire the two boxes together in parallel.  That will get you a 1 ohm load to the amp. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 841 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...