Jump to content

2010 Caliber "Dirty Deeds" (Rebuild starts pg.13)


Recommended Posts

Posted
4 hours ago, Wishuponasub said:

So I talked with the box builder and we came up with some max dimensions. I didn't outright ask him for the design but I think he's a little secretive about it. That was just my impression. Anyways I did ask for pics along the way for you guys. So I will be posting those as they come. I'll take measurements once it's in my possesion and we can chat about it then.

Just my opinion but youre going to own this box once he's paid, so I would want volume and port area/length dimensions to ensure you're gonna get a good product.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted
45 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Just my opinion but youre going to own this box once he's paid, so I would want volume and port area/length dimensions to ensure you're gonna get a good product.

Agreed.

And designs pics before you exchange money.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I understand and appreciate the advice. I do wish it would have went down like that but I got over excited and it didn't. I did do my research beforehand though. I honestly feel he is legit and everything will be alright but I have been wrong before.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted
2 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

I understand and appreciate the advice. I do wish it would have went down like that but I got over excited and it didn't. I did do my research beforehand though. I honestly feel he is legit and everything will be alright but I have been wrong before.

Who is it?

pm me if you want.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Alright so I went outside this morning to change the radio and I worked on the car all day and the radio is still not changed lol. In all of Dodges infinite wisdom they decided to have the remote turn on separate from the harness. So I decided I would just go ahead and wire the relay and the fuse box in the back for my remote turn on system and then just run one back to the front for the radio. Anyways one thing led to another and the car ended up getting gutted. I will have some pics tomorrow of the progress.

 

P.S. The car is now lithium powered.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted

Ive had a remote device fail in my buddy’s JK (PAC AmPro remote failed) and in my sonic & buddys Jetta... its all pcm controlled so theres not a simple remote turn on wire. Had to run them independently. Keep at it man! Simple stuff but a pain in the ass. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted
59 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

Alright so I went outside this morning to change the radio and I worked on the car all day and the radio is still not changed lol. In all of Dodges infinite wisdom they decided to have the remote turn on separate from the harness. So I decided I would just go ahead and wire the relay and the fuse box in the back for my remote turn on system and then just run one back to the front for the radio. Anyways one thing led to another and the car ended up getting gutted. I will have some pics tomorrow of the progress.

 

P.S. The car is now lithium powered.

Be careful what you do with the wiring, the canbus system these cars use is super sensitive to any changes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted
48 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Be careful what you do with the wiring, the canbus system these cars use is super sensitive to any changes.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I don't have any issues.  

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

  4 FI X 10

 270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

 AA 3800.1

  (2) AA 75.4

     

Posted
32 minutes ago, Wishuponasub said:

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I don't have any issues.  

You'll be fine.  I assume you're now running your remote turn on from an ignition-on circuit from your primary fuse block?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...