150 from the trunk? (Update) single Fi team 15 on Wolf 4.5k

4 hours ago, Ninja_v1.0 said:

fuck using those t-nuts!!!  For the love of fuck do not use those fucking things

also i would suggest remove that angle in the top corner by the opening of the subs.. i would do 45's instead of the ( cant think if what its called that you used but insert name here)

:ninja:

*Quarter round*

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

anyone, that has had a Tnut, come loose, and spin, (which happens WAY more often than not) nows the 2 day trial of trying to pull a driver with a fastener than doesnt come loose.... Such a night mare..... Just use a SPAX screw, and be done..... i would (do)

6 hours ago, Ninja_v1.0 said:

fuck using those t-nuts!!!  For the love of fuck do not use those fucking things

also i would suggest remove that angle in the top corner by the opening of the subs.. i would do 45's instead of the ( cant think if what its called that you used but insert name here)

Used the quarter round because I goofed and cut the first subwoofer hole too far the right and now anything bigger gets in the subs way. 

Yea I use the PL adhesive on the T nuts. But to be fair I haven't had to pull the sub yet either haha

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

15 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

*Quarter round*

Thank you.  For the life of me I could NOT remember what the fuck the name was.  Well done sir!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived