Joshdashef Posted May 18, 2018 Report Posted May 18, 2018 2 hours ago, Crazy 8s Drums said: My phone sucks and I am thinking about buying a better one soon. I really hate cell phones but they do have their uses. Anywhoo...I took a couple pics of the new box in the car. Crappy resolution from the cheap phone...sorry. Hey checkout Oneplus 3T. I have that for my phone and its a pretty good one for 422 bucks. I use tracfone with it and it works great cameras are 16 mp for front and rear and I use it for all my picture posts. https://www.amazon.com/OnePlus-64GB-ROM-A3000-Factory-Unlocked/dp/B01MXR13TZ Btw builds looking good! SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
audiofanaticz Posted May 18, 2018 Report Posted May 18, 2018 The OnePlus6 is looking amazing, and attention to quality control really got me interested in buying it, and I just got myself a note 8 not to long ago. It seems like they are really stepping up their game. I will include said video because Im sure other people here like watching how things are made.
Joshdashef Posted May 18, 2018 Report Posted May 18, 2018 Just now, audiofanaticz said: The OnePlus6 is looking amazing, and attention to quality control really got me interested in buying it, and I just got myself a note 8 not to long ago. It seems like they are really stepping up their game. I will include said video because Im sure other people here like watching how things are made. Its looking better than the 5t did imo. I didn't like the change from 3t to 5t but then again personal preference but regardless a great brand minus the difficulty in finding a good case unlike main stream brands like iphone or samsung galaxys SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Crazy 8s Drums Posted May 18, 2018 Author Report Posted May 18, 2018 Both of those phones look great. Awesome specs. More money than what I want to spend though... I was thinking about a Moto E4+ with the big battery. My current phone is mostly used for the Torque app, and mostly for the volt meter in it. I got a cigarette light plug in volt meter with usb charger now so I wont even need the phone in the car. I have also just recently bought a cheap tablet to use for maps and Torque and music player and stuff via bluetooth...but I am still trying to figure that all out. I very rarely use the phone part too. I have grown to hate the telephone. Machete don't text! Orion XTR amplifiers Skar subs
DiBo Posted May 19, 2018 Report Posted May 19, 2018 Nice build g. I need to stop being lazy and make a nice carpeted spare tire well rack. Lol. Yours looks good.
Crazy 8s Drums Posted May 19, 2018 Author Report Posted May 19, 2018 I still have more to do. The false floor isnt beefy enough to support the new box. I hear it creaking back there when I go over bumps and it will likely break soon. I also need to put a door into it so I can get at the amp stuff in the wheel well without having to pull that heavy ass box out. Going to put new fabric in the whole trunk and box too for interesting appearances. Maybe the headliner too...though that thing is a bitch to get out of the car. Orion XTR amplifiers Skar subs
Karkov Posted May 20, 2018 Report Posted May 20, 2018 Looks good man, glad to see no Audiopoop amps. ? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Crazy 8s Drums Posted May 20, 2018 Author Report Posted May 20, 2018 2 hours ago, Karkov said: Looks good man, glad to see no Audiopoop amps. Poop is right. While trying to find a matching 4 channel amp for that 2kw mono amp I discovered how full of shit Audiopipe is. One of the 4 ch amps they offer (the matching one) had its x-overs and gains underneath the amp...as in one would have to unbolt the fkn amp from where it was installed every time one wanted to change settings or tune it. Absolutely retarded engineering... Their website is totally worthless too. Orion XTR amplifiers Skar subs
Karkov Posted May 21, 2018 Report Posted May 21, 2018 watch some amp dyno's of them...or read about the fires they start....or the 2 months they last............ 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
audiofanaticz Posted May 22, 2018 Report Posted May 22, 2018 4 hours ago, Karkov said: watch some amp dyno's of them...or read about the fires they start....or the 2 months they last............ but but but they are great for the money... ??
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.