Hmm..

See if we strike tomorrow they will lower their prices, and on Sat. when they make them higher than usual people will maybe just strike again.

With the Oil companies losing that much money everyday they will eventually compromise and put them to a "reasonable rate"

Thats my opinon. Even if we didn't strike again, They would lose at least $30 Billion.

Derp.

Face it boys.... Gas companies have by the short hairs.

It's a level of power and control that none of us can even dream about or begin to understand.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

doubt they'd strike again. and how you say they'd lose $30 bil? they'd just GAIN it right back regardless. cuz we're all going to NEED to fill up again

that one day they'd lose money sure...but the next few days they'd gain it right back. back to square one we go

Edited by ExpoSport

they wont lose a dime unless people decide to give up gas for good or lower their consumption on a daily basis, which just isn't going to happen. I don't know bout anyone else but I sure as fuck am not taking a bike around town like before I drove. That $30 billion number is falsely made up by people who don't have a grasp on economics.. Not trying to hate on you, but this is one of my more knowledgeable areas. Supply and demand will BARELY change in one day or even one week unless something happens on a massive scale, like when yesterday that oil pipe in England was repaired and the Nigeria strike ended, which allowed a MUCH greater supply into the system and will break down prices slighty soon.

If your goal is to hurt OPEC, nuke Saudi Arabia or another OPEC country, or find a way to stop China from converting from bicycles and those big hats to cars.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Okay Im on your guy's side now, Were f*cked! :D

Damn, it sucks paying $3.50 a gallon, What you guys pay?

Today I put in $50 and I got 3/4 tank aka BULLSHIT!!!!!

Derp.

there is one way that your plan would work though....if during that strike of yours, we didn't drive our cars like normal and walked or rode bikes, therefore bringing the demand down, that would hurt them pretty substantially. It would be kool as fuck, but like I said, we ain't givin up our rides! Besides, my bike doesn't have subs, or air in the tires.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.