meade916 Posted July 20, 2018 Report Posted July 20, 2018 I just found out madden was coming back to PC! I have been waiting for this since 2008! PS4 and Xbox are nice and all but i am a PC gamer before all. You guys probably don't care, but i do! And if there is any other sports titles on PC that you play, i am down to play ya, just let me know what you got! I for sure wanna play anyone who wants to play when Madden 19 is released! 4 Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
zack_e89 Posted July 20, 2018 Report Posted July 20, 2018 That's awesome!!! I had Madden 08 on my PC up until a couple years ago haha. Quote 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
bsneon98 Posted July 20, 2018 Report Posted July 20, 2018 im not a huge football fan but I always used to play madden 05 and make unbeatable teams lol Quote Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
PaCiFiKbAllA Posted July 24, 2018 Report Posted July 24, 2018 Steve add me on Origin! Username is the same...pacifikballa....i preordered my digital copy last month not too long after it was announced...can’t wait to smash on’em with the 49ers and Jimmy G! NFL is almost here!! Quote 1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded 1 x Wolfram W-4500.1 2 x XS Power D5100's 250A Singer Alternator 2.67 Cubes @ 29hz
corey0928 Posted July 24, 2018 Report Posted July 24, 2018 Steve, lmk how Madden is on PC. I have a power supply failure but would love to redo my PC since I don't do a ton of gaming but I love playing Madden. I have only turned on my Xbox one x once in the last 3 months. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.