u should input what u read before u speak ya mind homeboy, i havetaken care of my kids 110% since they were born, always gave them the good life.

I just so happened to go from a high paying job to a $20.00 hr job so legally my support goes down....

that nasty piece of shit dont even put my support towards my kids so fuck her and anyone else that dont like what I"m doing...

He takes great care of them hes got pictures in a few threads of when hes taken them to shows and places like that

don't matter if he's paying child support or not, bitches want more and more money regardless. my brother pays child support to his ex wife and she begs for more. now he's asked her to take the boys so he could take care of them but what does she say ................. NO. cause the bitch just want money and he's paying her rent and bought all the furniture in the house and she still wants more.

man do I know all about this.

child support is bull shit anyhow, ive been raising my daughter for 5 years now, and my ex has yet to give me one dime in support money and the cunt is able to draw afdc or what not on her new child she has, but i still sit and spit the bill alone and she gets everything handed to her, hud (free houseing ) 100 towards her power bill each month, food stamps, medicade, all kinds of crap, but the males in the usa that are raising their kids alone dont get the attention or help that a female gets, and they have some shit there siting on they could sell instead of working... we have to get out and make our money the hard way

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Child support is nothing more than a monthly reminder to make you think of where you are putting your dick before you do ;) Chalk it up to 18 wonderful years of lesson learned ( Hopefully )

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol if that isnt the truth, thus the reason in the wonderful vasectamy (sp)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I feel for you bro, I've heard some terrible divorce stories. My dad having a few himself. The more money a hoe gets the more she wants, and of course they'd rather live off the child support than try to find a good job. You can give them 80% of what you have, let them have the house and take the nicest stuff/car, and they're so spiteful they'll still bitch that you got to keep your gun collection or your fishing boat, or your show car or whatever it is that will feel like a kick in the nuts if they get it.

I know a lot of people in Baltimore that have 4+ k ids just so they don't have to work and the government will take car of their lazy asses.

Good luck

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

child support is bull shit anyhow, ive been raising my daughter for 5 years now, and my ex has yet to give me one dime in support money and the cunt is able to draw afdc or what not on her new child she has, but i still sit and spit the bill alone and she gets everything handed to her, hud (free houseing ) 100 towards her power bill each month, food stamps, medicade, all kinds of crap, but the males in the usa that are raising their kids alone dont get the attention or help that a female gets, and they have some shit there siting on they could sell instead of working... we have to get out and make our money the hard way

I'm in the same boat as you. Trying to rasie 2 kids on my own. Can't any child support or help. Its hell having to work 10 hrs and coming home and help with homework and cook dinner. Then turn around and have to clean up :mad: But all you here about is dead bet dad. You never about the dads that alone :mad: But I don't think I would let another person rasie my kids anyway

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

deafdreamz.. your a douchebag.. everything that comes out your mouth, your talking shit... just shut the hell up if dont have anything good to say.. and brain i feel for you man. im in the same EXACT situation.. the shits bull... fuck dem money hungry bitches

If you cant support your kids and have them kind of cars i dont have any sympathy for you.

Sounds like you've never had to deal with this type of shit. A guy can literally buy his kids everything they need (clothes, food, etc.) but the mother will still want cash in hand. Why? So she can spend it on herself. How many women actually spend their child support on the child? Very little.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg