omnibus Posted September 30, 2018 Report Posted September 30, 2018 Years ago I found a site I could create test tones and change the db but can't find it now. I need 1khz -5db and 50hz -5db. Also will it matter if I convert it to 320kbps MP3? My HU's usb only supports MP3's and I don't have a cd player, it's just a media unit.
reedal Posted September 30, 2018 Report Posted September 30, 2018 I think maybe with Audacity you can, but i cant remember. I havent used that program in a few years SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
SnowDrifter Posted September 30, 2018 Report Posted September 30, 2018 I have 40hz in my sig Any particular reason you need 50? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
omnibus Posted October 1, 2018 Author Report Posted October 1, 2018 On 9/30/2018 at 4:10 PM, SnowDrifter said: I have 40hz in my sig Any particular reason you need 50? Is it -5 db's? I like a little overlap. I don't think it really matters does it? I know on my O'scope, the 50 hz will clip before the 40 hz does.
SnowDrifter Posted October 2, 2018 Report Posted October 2, 2018 I've supplied tones in 2.5db increments ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
alex912005 Posted October 2, 2018 Report Posted October 2, 2018 You can create test tones in Audacity but keep in mind that this software shows 0 dB as +6.2 dB. If you want -5 dB you need to make them +1.2 dB in Audacity. My Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted October 2, 2018 Report Posted October 2, 2018 10 hours ago, SnowDrifter said: I've supplied tones in 2.5db increments SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.