Cleaned Out A Foreclosed House... Pictures

The foreclosed homes that aren't too bad.

It's the fire, multiple shooting or tear gas houses that sucked. I was an estimator for a contractor that did just insurance work. It sucked

I would never step foot near a house that has been in any of those situations. Way too much work.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Mine paid by the job and paid very well 4 grand is what i charged and that was for 1 day now that was also taking down a whole house and taking it to the dump in a dump trailer. I get my jobs by just knowing people who have rental properties and bad renters The normal rate for this work is usaully like $15 to $20 an hour i think

damn thats not bad....what job title is this? btw, that pond is awesome...and the little one filled with shoes haha.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

The foreclosed homes aren't too bad.

It's the fire, multiple shooting or tear gas houses that sucked. I was an estimator for a contractor that did just insurance work. It sucked

Ive managed a few content demos before major pain in the ass especially in like 3 story houses or houses with basements

damn thats not bad....what job title is this? btw, that pond is awesome...and the little one filled with shoes haha.

I dont know what it is i guess just general clean up i dont mess with to many clean ups i know a i guy who owns a very well known Insurance restoration company and when he needs help managing his jobs i help him out some times i just mainly do like full demo jobs like tearing whole houses down

Im still wondering what one would do with jared shit

Well instead of it being a disaster and us throwing it into the dumpster (which wasn't so full at the time) and having it fling poo all over the fucking place and making the whole job site smell like SHIT for the entire week, we decided to put them in with the bagged up clothes and pray for the best. Oh man if I never opened the jar and we just chucked those bad boys like the original plan, it would of been Armageddon.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived