Any in dash EQ's that have or can boost/cut 40hz band?

hey, im looking for an indash eq that will allow me to cut or boost 35 to 45hz band range. most i have seen have a 50hz knob and they are graphic eqs, so im not sure if they will get low enough to cut or boost the 35 to 45hz range.

the clarion eq 755 seems highly rated but again only 50hz knob is the lowest it goes.. for those who have this eq, can u confirm if that 50hz knob can cut or boost the 40hz range as well?

im using an epicenter and need an eq. i have bass heavy songs which dont need the epicenter at all as their basslines are 0db -2db etc,.. but then i have many tracks that have -12db basslines and the epicenter really helps make those sound great. the problem i have is this: once the epicenter is being used and knob is half way or full or whatever, it makes those bass lacking tracks sound amazing but then when i put on a track that has a lot of bass , i turn the knob off on the epi but then the song is flat and if i try to turn the epi knob up it sounds like utter crap, distorted and just awful so i turn the knob off and then i have to increase the sub level on the head unit and then it sounds nice. then once a song comes on that needs epi, i gotta decrease the sub level on hu and turn epi knob up. its annoying to do this. so my theory is that if i buy an eq with a 40hz band, instead of increasing and decreasing my sub level, i can just cut the 40hz band on the tracks that do need epi, that way i can keep the sub level on the hu set without ever adjusting it every time. i hope that makes sense. its easier turning a knob then pressing a whole bunch of buttons on the head unit to get to the sub level.

so if anyone can recommend me some eqs that are in dash, that can cut boost the 40hz range, that would be much appreciated

Audio Control is all I can think of brother before going to a processor ...

Alexis made a 32 band back in the day ... not sure if they are around anymore 

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Just a thought here but it sounds like the epicenter is your problem.

You could use a legit eq or processor to get everything how you want it and youd have no need for that epicenter.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

27 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Just a thought here but it sounds like the epicenter is your problem.

You could use a legit eq or processor to get everything how you want it and youd have no need for that epicenter.

This

Archived