Sign in to follow this  
BassMunky

Battery testing voltage?

4 hours ago, BassMunky said:

Let charge and float for a day. Then disconnect rest for a day 

Check voltage after? 

Just confirming 

Correct. Giving it that day of rest without the charger on it will allow you to see what the battery will actually rest at.

As far as the desulphate mode, I have a ctek multi us 7002, which has selectable "recondition" mode, which I would imagine is the same as desulphate, but I would have to read each manufacturer's description for comparison to know if it was the same. I love my ctek. It's real simple, plug and play, select the mode, let it do its thing, and has multiple leads to connect to batteries in different manners, connectable via a SAE type quick disconnect plug

21 hours ago, reedal said:

Correct. Giving it that day of rest without the charger on it will allow you to see what the battery will actually rest at.

As far as the desulphate mode, I have a ctek multi us 7002, which has selectable "recondition" mode, which I would imagine is the same as desulphate, but I would have to read each manufacturer's description for comparison to know if it was the same. I love my ctek. It's real simple, plug and play, select the mode, let it do its thing, and has multiple leads to connect to batteries in different manners, connectable via a SAE type quick disconnect plug

Well I have schumacher 1200 charger right now and wont get the ctek 7002 until the end of the week.

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

21 hours ago, reedal said:

2yr old the battery

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2: