Epic Posted June 2, 2019 Report Posted June 2, 2019 Ive been playing around w the doors and A pillars in my truck, adjusting speaker placement and what not on my mids n highs. All this work n planning, Im in the mood to see what yall got goin on in yours now! Idc if its modified or a simple upgrade, lets see it!
Mike4068 Posted June 2, 2019 Report Posted June 2, 2019 I have versa pods on my dash and mod pods on the floor of my jeep wrangler. Along with the soundbar and the in dash pods I have 8 speakers for the mids and highs. Any pics my phone takes are too big to upload. Anyways, for a jeep it sounds pretty damn good.
bcbrassard Posted June 2, 2019 Report Posted June 2, 2019 Not a SQ set up but it sounds good and gets loud as hell. Keeps up with 2 SQ 10's on 2k. Malibu i am building will be the SQ ride.
Epic Posted June 2, 2019 Author Report Posted June 2, 2019 1 hour ago, Mike4068 said: I have versa pods on my dash and mod pods on the floor of my jeep wrangler. Along with the soundbar and the in dash pods I have 8 speakers for the mids and highs. Any pics my phone takes are too big to upload. Anyways, for a jeep it sounds pretty damn good. I bet it does get loud. 8 speakers in a small space like that gna do the job. My ph takes hi res pics too. I put mine on flikr tho, so if I copy n paste the photo url the post automatically displays it for me.
Epic Posted June 2, 2019 Author Report Posted June 2, 2019 1 hour ago, will77530 said: Some pillars I’m doing for tonasty Those look real nice! I've followed the progress on these n cant wait for the finished product. Are they getting painted or wrapped?
Epic Posted June 2, 2019 Author Report Posted June 2, 2019 43 minutes ago, bcbrassard said: Not a SQ set up but it sounds good and gets loud as hell. Keeps up with 2 SQ 10's on 2k. Malibu i am building will be the SQ ride. My buddy has a full RF setup with 2 sets of those comps in his truck n yea he can get loud too. Did you mod the doors n kicks yourself?
ToNasty Posted June 2, 2019 Report Posted June 2, 2019 11 minutes ago, Epic said: Those look real nice! I've followed the progress on these n cant wait for the finished product. Are they getting painted or wrapped? Wrapped ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bcbrassard Posted June 2, 2019 Report Posted June 2, 2019 17 minutes ago, Epic said: My buddy has a full RF setup with 2 sets of those comps in his truck n yea he can get loud too. Did you mod the doors n kicks yourself? Yes, i have done 99% of all the work on my Lancer & 2012 Malibu. I try not to let anyone work on my vehicles.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.