emperorjj1 Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 not sure where else this could go... its everywhere J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
David Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 yeah, I would have if I were them. I wanna see how many hits the site has since that video was posted up. yesterday was the busiest day this month so far, 9gig of transfer. Day Number of visits Pages Hits Bandwidth 01 Dec 2006 1354 29593 160849 5.28 GB 02 Dec 2006 1102 23420 130765 4.10 GB 03 Dec 2006 1345 34904 192064 5.82 GB 04 Dec 2006 1580 40976 237646 9.38 GB
Pokey Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I wonder if it counts twice if you've already seen it???
meade916 Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I wonder if it counts twice if you've already seen it??? i dont think so......i hit refresh and the number dont change. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Pokey Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I was wondering about that. If you know what I mean.
bibby>Chode Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 i watched it from all 4 computers at work today. dont think it helped though b/c of them being behind a router.
ChevyBoy Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 some sites do add u everytime u hit refresh/go back to it, and others remember the i.p. and only count you once.
Pokey Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 That's what I was thinking at first and hoping for too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.