Jump to content

Ditched SPL, trying infinite baffle SQ(L) in new build??


Recommended Posts

Posted
21 hours ago, ToNasty said:

I do not indulge in adult beverages.  I have them repair all my amps.  And they wont do brazillian which is fine with me 

I do so pass on the good deal to me lol

Posted

Hole is cut, there's no going back now. At the moment, only the subs are hooked up. They move A LOT of air below 25hz, feel like it peaks at 15hz. Pretty flat and musical up to mid 50hz ish. What I totally dislike is that once it starts getting real low, besides the bass.. all i hear are the doors & sunroof slapping back n forth. Havent gotten my gf outside yet but definitely hair trick type of air movement.

 

 

IMG_20200125_153703.jpg

IMG_20200125_154715.jpg

IMG_20200125_154817.jpg

IMG_20200125_161621.jpg

IMG_20200125_161635.jpg

IMG_20200126_111002.jpg

IMG_20200126_113332.jpg

IMG_20200126_170420.jpg

Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape

Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps

Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s

Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0

Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" 

Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE 

Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director 

Posted

Such a strange setup, looks awesome wish I could hear it , don’t really understand IB setups. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15123 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...