Joshdashef Posted October 21, 2019 Report Posted October 21, 2019 Sounds like a win win. If you like them keep them. If you don't sell them for around the same price, they will sell no problem. SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Scotnemily Posted October 22, 2019 Report Posted October 22, 2019 Cool looking forward to seeing some pics
AaronT Posted October 22, 2019 Author Report Posted October 22, 2019 Now I just gotta turn a few tricks for the second set..... Time to borrow the misses lingerie.
Scotnemily Posted October 22, 2019 Report Posted October 22, 2019 Lol. I wish I could do something else about the speakers in my car. I am kind of limited right now though.
AaronT Posted October 23, 2019 Author Report Posted October 23, 2019 Do what I'm doing. I've already made 57$, a pack of menthol Mavericks and 5 dairy Queen coupons
AaronT Posted October 24, 2019 Author Report Posted October 24, 2019 Not the most detailed pics but I'm tired and gotta get up at 445am to druvec76 minutes to work a 12 hour day
White Lightning Posted October 24, 2019 Report Posted October 24, 2019 2 hours ago, AaronT said: Not the most detailed pics but I'm tired and gotta get up at 445am to druvec76 minutes to work a 12 hour day You must be tired by not posting the pics ... LOL Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
AaronT Posted October 24, 2019 Author Report Posted October 24, 2019 It keeps saying only allowed 1.86mb upload Today it's letting me. I hate this forums bandwidth caps on us.
AaronT Posted October 24, 2019 Author Report Posted October 24, 2019 The cones look and feel very very light. Also the manual says they have a 12mm xmax. Which I just don't see. But they are nice. Gonna have to team out a few spacers about a .16" larger cutout.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.