Remind you of my ride... or those who have not seen it.. This is all stock, no added performance or nothing, so this is what you get out of the factory, eventually I will add intake, headers, exhaust for some performace and sound.

S5001464.jpg

Here is my vid, (Its' manual so if you turn up volume you can hear me peel in 2nd gear

http://s170.photobucket.com:80/albums/u275...=0503080637.flv

BTW, the Sound is slightly off cuz I used my cell phone and its not greatest quality, plus it was at like 630 in the morning.. lol

Enjoy

Edited by AlpineGuy87

06 SCION tC

Another slow import for FTL. Not hatin on you but i dont like imports lol just ask BFB. Nice vid tho if it had been a V8

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Another slow import for FTL. Not hatin on you but i dont like imports lol just asked BFB. Nice vid tho if it had been a V8

Spoken like a true hater - still want a ride to Unite in my slow import? It could be an expensive trip in your 6cyl box on wheels, quiet too since you only have a few 6.5's to listen to. :unsure:

Nice looking ride, btw. Just don't make it sound like an oversized misquito when you add exhaust.

A good about of my friends have Scion tCs. As far as exhaust, I would suggest the Megan Racing catback system. Its got a nice deep growl unlike many of the other competing brands for the tC. It has a nice deep throaty sound somewhat sounding like a WRX instead of a toyota.

You will be more than happy with it, plus its fairly inexpensive.

pretty good... i mean, ur not gonna win any serious street racing competitions, but looks good for all stock... what do u plan on doing for the sound, that won't weigh you down, but will still sound good?

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

nice vid man. i guess all the guys that have posted here all have drag racing cars or somethin.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/