ISO 6.5 or 6.75" mids

Jessica

i need some new mids for my doors. looking for around 100 watts power handling per driver, would like them to play as low as possible, like down to 50hz well. not interested in component sets. just mids also no coax speakers. TIA

The pro mids aren't designed to go that low. The pioneer tsm650pro claim to have a frequency range from 50hz but I don't think you'll be able to give them much power down that low. 50hz you're going to be looking for a midbass driver and even then 6.5s ain't going to be it. You're getting into the 10" mids with that. Good luck 

16 minutes ago, Mike4068 said:

The pro mids aren't designed to go that low. The pioneer tsm650pro claim to have a frequency range from 50hz but I don't think you'll be able to give them much power down that low. 50hz you're going to be looking for a midbass driver and even then 6.5s ain't going to be it. You're getting into the 10" mids with that. Good luck 

if i ever buy pro-audio mids please shoot me in the face.

34 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

if i ever buy pro-audio mids please shoot me in the face.

I actually know of a midbass that is pro audio but sq based. One of my favorite midbass. Very clean sounding. The Steven's audio mb6. They're like 90 bucks a peice. If you know who eric Steven's is then you should know they're good 

I'm thinking the silver flutes will be able to do that. I had the 8" and they had no problem with 50 hz. One of my favorite parts was the midbass from them

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

On 11/30/2019 at 10:37 PM, ToNasty said:

I actually know of a midbass that is pro audio but sq based. One of my favorite midbass. Very clean sounding. The Steven's audio mb6. They're like 90 bucks a peice. If you know who eric Steven's is then you should know they're good 

i'll look into that too thanks

Archived