Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, CLOUGH4201 said:

Does anyone know or use a Taramps 8000.1 amplifier I am thinking of getting one to run my 4 SKAR Audio 12"EVL'S.

THOUGHTS OR SUGGESTIONS.

I have one. Like most amps, it will work really well. Just dont feed do do power to it. whats your electrical like so more people can chime in?

Posted

The full bridge amps (the taramps, sound digital, Banda, Stetsom, sundown SFB etc) are evil. Pack a ton of power in a ridiculously small footprint. Only drawbacks are they are extremely fussy in regards to vehicle voltage. Don't feed them too much or not enough or they kick the bucket. All amps are susceptible to damage from over or under voltage  but the full bridge designs the damage can happen much easier than half bridge Korean designs

Posted
9 hours ago, AaronT said:

The full bridge amps (the taramps, sound digital, Banda, Stetsom, sundown SFB etc) are evil. Pack a ton of power in a ridiculously small footprint. Only drawbacks are they are extremely fussy in regards to vehicle voltage. Don't feed them too much or not enough or they kick the bucket. All amps are susceptible to damage from over or under voltage  but the full bridge designs the damage can happen much easier than half bridge Korean designs

@ehall8702 this may help with your decision

Posted

To answer everyone's individual questions right now I am only running 2 of the 12's on a RP2000.1D SKAR Audio amp I didn't want to run all four on it because I thought it wouldn't be enough power for all 4 ( Thoughts ). So I am waiting until I figure out what amp I am going to go with my electrical is stock at the moment going to upgrade Alt. And looking at an ENSLEY ENERGY SYSTEM.  ( Thought ).

Posted

Brand x Alternators.

 

That's  a 300 amp doing 340.

 

250 amp large case is 305 shipped.

 

Prices are great, quality is second ti none.

 

Awesome billet case and powder coat options. Has about 20+ colors to choose from

 

 

 

Posted

yesh! can't wait to get my brand x HoALT. going with 320a

15" Neo Elite

135AH Lithium Bank

Taramps Bass30k

320a Brand X Purple Metallic Ho Alt

125+ Ft of oversized 1/0

ATnqTu2.jpg ZpNzSWw.jpgZlH1dRI.jpg 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...