BassMunky Posted March 19, 2021 Report Posted March 19, 2021 Suggestions on loud and clear 6x9 thankyou Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
BassMunky Posted May 28, 2021 Author Report Posted May 28, 2021 Bumppp Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Dafaseles Posted May 29, 2021 Report Posted May 29, 2021 I always liked my Fosgate 6×9's, but my pioneers where my favorite 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Arthur79 Posted May 29, 2021 Report Posted May 29, 2021 The Hertz SPL line are pretty popular as saddle bag speakers in audio show bikes. They are loud AF in a saddle bag, they would be face melters in a non-convertible car/truck. What are you trying to do?
Never Enough Bass Posted September 2, 2021 Report Posted September 2, 2021 I'm enjoying my new pioneer speakers I had factory speakers tho so anything is better than that I can finally hear kick drums and all that 06 Charger Pioneer double din Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's 0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 8g karma ss speaker wire Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm 2 Sundown U series 12's Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main) Xs power d3400 Trying to find a ho alt
vilardroth12 Posted November 4, 2021 Report Posted November 4, 2021 hey, if you want car speakers review. so I think I Can Help You, click here.
CorNut Posted November 5, 2021 Report Posted November 5, 2021 JBL GTO review well for the cost, I think they're similar to the more expensive Infinity Kappas but they have a softer tweeter.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.