Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

do they make a car audio wire pulling tool thats adjustable up to zero guage wire?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I always used the big long zipties, or you can buy/use one of those steel fish tapes for electricians I'm pretty sure you can even get non conductive fiberglass versions of them now too along with glow in the dark!
I know Klein, Greenlee, Milwaukee, Gardner Bender, and Ideal all make one variation of them or another and come in multiple roll up lengths. Im sure there are a bunch of other brands as well as cheaper off brand made ones too.

 

 

Posted
2 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Or a coat hanger, or, or, or, or,... 

Sir that is the wrong use for a coat hanger.. Besides I hear the metal coat hangers are in high demand lately 🤣🤣🤣🤣

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...