Db Drag Show In Santa Clara

Omg to far for a non guarenteed win this pisses me off

The new comers of today in audio are lil freakin girls it took me 3 years to get my frist win! I just spent over 300 to go to Fresno to come in 5th place competion breeds improvement this don't sound like the sport for you

Now for Vic he has a system and is scared to run it why? Get your ass in the lanes that's where class begins!

For extreme I dunno what his problem is he has a new one every week

And Wayne is catering to the new comers that think like that and doggin the vets that love this win or lose! But in the end the game is to win

Sorry for my rant! But that just gos to show you where the sport is headed

no i typed it wrong, i dont want a first place, i mean if it happens it happens but i did a show and came in last beause of my electrical (and i went up against bill, lolol) i didnt do bad, if i had my electrical all done i would come to this show thats not it, its that it is a far drive when i could use the money for my system, 30 bucks to enter, over 150 miles each way, 12 miles to the gallon, and 4.70 per gallon of diesel, if it was in sac i would come for sure but its just not worth it when i could use the money elsewhere

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Omg to far for a non guarenteed win this pisses me off

The new comers of today in audio are lil freakin girls it took me 3 years to get my frist win! I just spent over 300 to go to Fresno to come in 5th place competion breeds improvement this don't sound like the sport for you

Now for Vic he has a system and is scared to run it why? Get your ass in the lanes that's where class begins!

For extreme I dunno what his problem is he has a new one every week

And Wayne is catering to the new comers that think like that and doggin the vets that love this win or lose! But in the end the game is to win

Sorry for my rant! But that just gos to show you where the sport is headed

Thats it.

Competing is hard. Losing sucks! If you want to win, play hard. I can't even count the number of times I got my ass handed to me. I got where I am today because of losing. Thats the drive to rip all your shit out and start over before each show trying to gain some numbers.

loganberry ,

You have a good 39 truck just the way it sits. Get your ass to a show and learn more. You didn't lose cause of your system. It was the timing of how you played it.

When you go to shows you see more and more systems with tricks that will help you when you build your next system.

I took my poor little 15's to well over 50 shows before I built the 16 12's. When I came out with the 12's, I took all I learned from other peoples systems that I saw at shows to build mine.

When I came out with the 12's I was 3db behind Steve, by April I was 3 tenths off from Steve. Then he got his new amps and he was gone.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thats it.

Competing is hard. Losing sucks! If you want to win, play hard. I can't even count the number of times I got my ass handed to me. I got where I am today because of losing. Thats the drive to rip all your shit out and start over before each show trying to gain some numbers.

loganberry ,

You have a good 39 truck just the way it sits. Get your ass to a show and learn more. You didn't lose cause of your system. It was the timing of how you played it.

When you go to shows you see more and more systems with tricks that will help you when you build your next system.

I took my poor little 15's to well over 50 shows before I built the 16 12's. When I came out with the 12's, I took all I learned from other peoples systems that I saw at shows to build mine.

When I came out with the 12's I was 3db behind Steve, by April I was 3 tenths off from Steve. Then he got his new amps and he was gone.

yea i kno, i can do it i just need practice, but my stuff also needs ALOT of work, and this show in santa clara is just a bit to go when i could use the money else where, like i posted earlier, the money i would spend on gas would be a huge chunk on some 0 gauge wire

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I'm not flaming you guys just an example of the new comers and how they think and what's wrong with the 29 class?? You don't have to be bangin to be good almost all the best match ups were in the 29 class last year on the west anyways I'm decated to this I spend the money and skip out on a lot of partying to do this for the love

That's why the sport may not be for you not saying you can't be the loudest where your at you guys love bass just like us but our hearts are in competing and getting better don't seem like the noobs hearts are in the same place

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I'm not flaming you guys just an example of the new comers and how they think and what's wrong with the 29 class?? You don't have to be bangin to be good almost all the best match ups were in the 29 class last year on the west anyways I'm decated to this I spend the money and skip out on a lot of partying to do this for the love

That's why the sport may not be for you not saying you can't be the loudest where your at you guys love bass just like us but our hearts are in competing and getting better don't seem like the noobs hearts are in the same place

i dont think your flaming me, i was just letting you know my situation, i dont drink,smoke or party i really cant afford that. my son is 1 in diapers and my daughter will be 3 in july. if anybody has kids then they know where im at, my extra money is spent on them, then if there is anything left from that it goes into my system. and thats why i have what i have :D:o:( all i can do is try and build my way up. believe me if i had it like you guys i would do the same thing as you. but were all different and have different incomes :ph34r:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Well-

if i can get off work in time, i will be there. and i will keep trying to bring a comp car with me (even though it may not happen)

i need to make as many appearances as possible before my dual 10" 129.9 debut ^_^

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

99vic = For What??? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

im assuming because at the sac show i asked a few questions had a blast and he knows im trying to learn and get as much knowledge as i can on car audio and competing . kimo sure knows how to kick a brudda in the balls when hes down :o

my bad bro I really didn't mean it like that. Just from what I did observe of you at Sac Town, I thought that is something you would say "for what? What for? So I can spend my money for you guys to hand my ass to me." Of course if your willing come on down man I have no problem with any of it. Its not me saying that I don't want you or anyone coming down. I basically just stated what I would think most of those individuals alpine pointed out would say. For reals bro no offense and sorry man.

Archived