This shits getting ridiculous, if it hits $5 a gallon i'll either have to have a raise or quit my job.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

there was a story in a newspaper in orlando about a trucker who got paid 120k gross last year. He spent 54k in gas that year, and only actually brought home 19k.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

there was a story in a newspaper in orlando about a trucker who got paid 120k gross last year. He spent 54k in gas that year, and only actually brought home 19k.

:o wtf ? !!!
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

yea its costing them THOUSANDS per fill up now

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea its costing them THOUSANDS per fill up now

thats a damn shame =(
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

a friend of the family just spent $1200 in gas just for his boat for the weekend.......... :o

That shit is crazy! I know how that is, my buddys boss that we go boating with spends that in a day, but at least he has a kick ass boat system I installed for him.

Gas is just getting rediculous.

In Milwaukee, Wisconsin it hit 4.19$ a gallon, places around town by me that are $3.89-$4.09.

we are getting drive offs at the gas station by my house left and right, It costed me almost $95 just to fill my tank up, and that was before the prices went up. The crap is getting so expensive I cant even afford to run premo in my car! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Something needs to be done, and fast.

Pretty soon instead of having crack heads sucking d for some crack, youll have normal people out sucking just to fill up their tanks!

this shit IS getting rediculous...its horrible with these prices

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived