State Troopers Vs. Tint

Tub Asko

Does that really work because i have 5 % all the way around my 03 plus my front window... ill deff go to the doctor for a get out a jail free card lol

03 jeep grnd chrkee limited..

-bagged with 4 15's in a wall

- 2 2400 kinetiks

- 3 2400 mids and highs amps

- mla voltage module(pro series)

- 4 powerbass 1200 watt amps for subs

plus many more mods...

...Did you have any problems running at 15.6?? cuz i run about 15.2... just recently added the module

03 jeep grnd chrkee limited..

-bagged with 4 15's in a wall

- 2 2400 kinetiks

- 3 2400 mids and highs amps

- mla voltage module(pro series)

- 4 powerbass 1200 watt amps for subs

plus many more mods...

Can I comment again and say I hate Louisiana and Mississippi for there gay ass tint laws. WTF....I won't be going to Louisiana anytime soon. My car is suspect as hell.

Can I comment again and say I hate Louisiana and Mississippi for there gay ass tint laws. WTF....I won't be going to Louisiana anytime soon. My car is suspect as hell.

I recently got pulled over in my town. I have 5% all the way around and a 12" drop of 5% on the front window. Cop pulls me over for my license plate light being out (I work with another officer at work so I can get a ticket fixed but i just like chit chatting with cops). He says do you have any tickets out, I say yeaaaa. He says where at? I'm like here in this town. He says for what? I'm like ummmmm tint. He points his flashlight at my truck and says I GUESS SO! Then he proceeds to say well that's ok cause the tint on my navigator at home is darker than yours :P PLAYED!

Cop tells me he has 15 on his whole front glass. I'm like gee thanks. Well he lets me go.

Still haven't hit up the eye doctor cause I haven't had a problem with tickets yet. Only got one ticket ever in my truck and I get pulled over at minimum once a week.

mine is sooo fucking dark...u cant hardly see thru them in tha day time :-|

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

MN ya can only go 50% at darkest but im gonna throw on some 35% on all but the windshield lol i dont think ill get messed with much in this lil place and on top of that ill do the rear door windows first and then if all is good in a weeks time ill go ahead with the front door windows and if its still all good ill do the back window aka the pain in the ass lol was lookin at 50% and its soo light and 35 is pretty light too for sure. dont need it real real dark anyways just enough to block some of the sun and give the car some looks :D

Ive got 2.5 on all the side windows and havent messed with the front or back yet but i have yet to get in to much trouble for them here in florida, never got a ticket or anything for them but i plan on 15 down the whole windshield with a 2.5 8 inch front strip and then 20 on the back and u wont be able to to see in my shit at all day or night lol u already cant see in my side winows during the day, idk maybe im just lucky or something :)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

In maine you cant put tint on the windshield. But i guess since I've been pulled over 4 times on my dirtbike (which is illegal since its not a road vehicle) and not getting a ticket or anything im not gonna get in real trouble with tint.

Jensen Uv8 Head unit

1 12" Mtx Thunder Svc

2 12" Jl Audio W3D4 Dvc (both bridged)

1 Sony Xplode 1000 watt.

1994 Ext cab Dodge Dakota

My Daily ground pounder

I've had no run ins with the police about tint but with double 5 all around and 15 on my windshield I can only wonder what the wrong cop would do to me. Haha- probably fucking handcuff me.

Funny thing, foreshadowing, almost a year after that post the Florida Highway patrol DID infact put me in handcuffs because of my tint. Along with 2 of my buddies. Haha wow good shit.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Archived