pstone11 Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 Awesome David!!! Just caught up on this one... Looks like the loudness. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
David Posted June 11, 2008 Author Report Posted June 11, 2008 thanks guys thats just a mock up of How I thought it should look, I screwed up on the top panels,so I am redoing them today. its gonna be a few days before it plays any music but its deffinitly comming along. ohh and its freaking heavy with the everything in there, no pics but it sags pretty good LOL.
quakecitystudio Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 thanks guys thats just a mock up of How I thought it should look, I screwed up on the top panels,so I am redoing them today. its gonna be a few days before it plays any music but its deffinitly comming along. ohh and its freaking heavy with the everything in there, no pics but it sags pretty good LOL. You should try putting 92-96 Honda Prelude front springs on the rear of the car, or contact http://www.omnipowerusa.com/Suspension_Products.asp and ask for their 10k drag springs. Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer -------------- Deep Sector Boom...
WickedToys1 Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 box looks like a smiley face, subs and port look like this = http://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz
B Slaps Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 box looks like a smiley face, subs and port look like this = hahahaha thats what christian is gonna be doing when he first sits in his ride. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
roscoe1129 Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 ^^^ I hope so. Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
redbaron80 Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 hahahaha thats what christian is gonna be doing when he first sits in his ride. Looks great Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
kingsuv Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 Is it done yet? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
B Slaps Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 Is it done yet? is yours done yet...... thats the question I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.