Jump to content

Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**


Recommended Posts

Posted

fuck that christian. when we get to david's house, were going to deathmatch that shit for 5 minutes for sure. like jack did at autorama. full tilt and walk away, right jack?

Nah, can't afford 454 for EACH amp to get the refurbs fixed. You paying, oh wait, you got Bill money...LOL

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

Hey there my lil LEO buddy you gonna make your way to steves while Im out there? Wouldnt mind seeing this in person as well :D Oh and I guess meeting you would be alright too... :P

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

dont forget Christian, they still need breaking in. As loud as it is, it will only get better over time, i promise. It TOTALLY did for me..


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Nah, can't afford 454 for EACH amp to get the refurbs fixed. You paying, oh wait, you got Bill money...LOL

Come on now..... If I had your money, I would burn mine. ;)

You should teach me how to squeak and maybe I would have a coulple of nickles to rub together. :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Last time I checked, Hifonics Maximus AMPS were retailing at $ 10,000 and you have TWO.

You must be talking about somebody else ;)

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

if I had either one of your guys's money, my car would be DONE!!!

Posted

dont forget Christian, they still need breaking in. As loud as it is, it will only get better over time, i promise. It TOTALLY did for me..

Oh and thanks for the "work" you did on my system. Much appreciated, glad I got the Meade approval on the old ear-o-meter :lol:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

Last time I checked, Hifonics Maximus AMPS were retailing at $ 10,000 and you have TWO.

You must be talking about somebody else ;)

2??? Are you sure about that :ph34r:

if I had either one of your guys's money, my car would be DONE!!!

I heard the hell outta that!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9409 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...