Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i know im old because my mother and father are as old as all of my friends grandparents

----reference's----

meade916

Posted

Damn..does it mow itself too? thats some perty grass...

Sorry had to post this

Posted Image

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

That's a purdy lawn there. We just mowed ours yesterday. It's not a lot anymore now that we have a three car garage and a driveway in it, but we still have a good amount to cut still. I usually run the trimmer, and my father mows

Posted

^^^ lol. I was thinking the same.

Anyways that's some great looking grass right there. I'm too ashamed of my grass that is if you even want to call it grass more like a bunch of dirt.

RF_power_product.gif
Posted

you know your gay when you notice the rainbow before anything else :-D yessss

fixed
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

youknow your young when you notice the rainbow before anything else :-D yessss

or gay lmao jk

HA! said it before i could

fixed

el oh el :lol:

 

 

Posted

I cant believe i'm looking at grass on a car audio site. i could care less about the yard up to a couple years ago, and suddenly things started to change. I'll be 31 soon and I'm already going through a life crisis, knowing 40 is around the corner and I feel like I have to prove myself to these younger folk. I guess thats why I stay involved with this hobby, cuz it makes me feel young still. Always trying to remember when I started doing this back in the early to mid 90s.

Those of us that are (30+) I have to thank, because you remind me to enjoy the simple things in life

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6052 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...