Smd 2 Year Anniversary Coming Up! June 10th 2008!

that is awesome 2 years!!! ill tell you now cause ill forget in a few days, and on tuesday (the 10th) ill be in surgery so GRATZ!!!

Congrats!! & What might u be going into surgery 4

(2) FI BTL 15's

(2) Sundow Audio SAZ-3000D

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Alpine iDA-X200

(3) Power Master D3100 B82REZ

(4) Boston Pro 60's Speakers

--> Knowing i'll soon hit harder than anybody within 4 countys :) Priceless

Congrats!! & What might u be going into surgery 4

i have had a cracked patella (knee cap) which has dug a groove into my bone, so there going it to fix that and there is a 4 mili-meter difference in cartilage from where its broke, to where its supposed to be

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

June 10th 2008 is the official two year anniversary of my forum...once again thanks to everyone for making it as successful as it has been! The 10th falls on tuesday so maybe this weekend i tip something back and celebrate! I know this site has more then tripled in size since one year ago. I was hoping for 50 million hits and 250,000 unique exactly this time last year. Now im at 213,000,000 hits and almost 1,000,000 unique visitors :D

anyway, if someone wants to tip samethin' back this weekend with me, meet me in the pub ill post pics of my bottle :D

So what time should we come over and tip a few back?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Crooked Eye and some Wild Turkey??????

did some one call?

Big Bird FTW!!!

Posted Image

:wub:

congrats on the 2yrs!!

if i wasn't working i'd make the drive out there to throw one back ;)

-Drew

e-pub

So what time should we come over and tip a few back?

x2, is it a family event

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

hells yeah I cant believe we have been here for 2yrs, onlythingthat suxz aboutthis is that it means I have been beatless for 2 yrs ughhhhhh

if you (meade) remember correctly, I built the wall in teh astro at the same time as building the site, woow time flys when your having fun.

atleast I have gotton toplay with other peoples beat in the last 2 yrs other wise i might have had some kind of breakdown.

Piggy, damn dude, I just drank a Mickeys 40oz last weekend, this weekend Iam drinking tequila/margaritas :lol:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.